RAISING MY VOICE FOUNDATION ( R.M.V.F. )
RMVF respects your privacy.
RMVF recognises the importance of maintaining and using your information responsibly.
We collect information when you visit and donate or buy online.
We use these services you’ve requested. We do not sell or share your data with anyone else.
This policy applies to information collected by Raising My Voice Foundation, a registered charity in England and Wales, charity number 1147387. Public address: 471 Green Lanes, Haringey, London, N4 1AJ.
– Making a donation
When you make an online donation on RMVF.org, we collect personal data, name, billing address and email address. We collect information about your donation. We collect (but DO NOT RETAIN) credit card numbers which are processed by a third-party payment vendor (World Pay) subject to payment card industry data security standards (“PCIDSS”).
– Legal obligation
We are required by law to retain information when a donation is submitted with Gift Aid and where we record actions for a regulatory reasons.
This is used when you set up a direct debit donation.
OUR RESPECT FOR YOUR PRIVACY
– Only information which is actually required is collected.
– We will only disclose personal data to a third party when obliged to do so by law or the disclosure is required for the purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent.
– We never sell or share your data to any third parties.
– Your data will be protected from unauthorized or accidental disclosure.
– You can request your personal data from RMVF Charity and withdraw consent of your personal data being held by RMVF Charity.